Monday, July 20, 2015

SONG-OGRAPHY




Song-ography is hosted by You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, a fantastic photographer and funny lady.

April 2014 - Myrtle Beach North Carolina

I was flipping through photos for some song-ography inspiration and came up with this.

Sugar Sugar - The Archies

I think everyone knows this song but I had no idea that it had been written for the cartoon strip The Archies.

It's SUMMER! I'm going to do summery posts for the next couple of weeks.

These photos were taken in downtown Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach last spring.








7 comments:

  1. I feel strangely compelled to seek out ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten about this one Jackie, thanks for the reminder. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something about summer and sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...this song just gave me an instant flashback to sixth grade! We were on a field trip to Philly, and sailing on the "Good Ship Lollipop" on the Delaware River when this song started to play. We all jumped up and started dancing around the deck...what a fun memory to recall :) Thank you for the trip down memory lane...and your fun photographs to go along with it. Always a treat visiting here from Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo series for the song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Italian icecream.... yummy

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.