Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Recipe Box - Layered Nacho Dip


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.

November 2015 - Toronto ON

This recipe has been around our family since the 80s and was introduced into the family by my ex BIL. Though in truth he still is family.


My husband made this and took the photo at my request. Had to laugh as he is muttering when I ask him to add the nachos. I also thought it could have used some jalapenos for decoration!


Simple - a layer of cream cheese, salsa and grated cheese.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good, even without the jalepenos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and no doubt delicious. Cheers from Carole's Chatter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love cream cheese with anything but combining it with cheese and salsa for nachos sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that cheese on top I was staring at it trying to figure out what it was.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.