Monday, March 5, 2018

Foto Tunes

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme. 


March 2018 - Mazatlan Mexico

I used the Toronto Public Library to watch a movie that has been on my "to-see" list for a while.

Loving Vincent just blew me away.

Loving Vincent is a 2017 animated biographical drama film about the life of painter Vincent van Gogh, and in particular, the circumstances of his death. It is the first fully hand-painted animated feature film.

Why am I featuring it here? Because I never realized that this song was about Vincent van Gogh!




So I used some software to "create" my own Van Gogh from a photo I took in Mazatlan this year.




These two were taken in El Quelite.



5 comments:

  1. I knew the origin of the song the first time I heard it - I've always listened to lyrics and I love Vincent Van Gogh so I just connected it. Now I've got to find a way to see this film. Sound wonderful! #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative work on these photos, and very Van Gogh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Jackie, a fabulous post, a wonderful tune and beautiful Van Gogh inspired paintings. Thanks so much for sharing, stay warm Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, while McLean is better known for American Pie, always like Vincent better. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.