Friday, March 9, 2018

Weekend Roundup

Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
1. Starts with "J."
2. Week's Favorite.
3. Joy


Starts with J

Jackrabbit Trail Interstate I-10 westbound to Arizona.



Speaking of jackrabbits, Odessa Texas is home to the world's largest jackrabbit.


Click here for more jackrabbits in Odessa.


WEEK"S FAVOURITE
Not many photos taken this week since it was our first week home and ended up spending time doing errands and chores.

So here's one from January. I kept seeing this taxi on Front St and finally got a photo of his license plate.

IXAT IM




JOY

December 2017 - Toronto ON


5 comments:

  1. ...Jackie, they say that everything is bigger in Texas! In Maui I see lots of vanity plates. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked your Joy picture and Loved your rabbit picture. Mine were before digital and I have no idea where they might be or if they perished when our house flooded. Likely they did. Would you care if I "borrow" it?
    Also wondered if you were as far east as our Houston? We live just west out I-10 in Katy and would love a visit.
    Could you notice the Texas "Southern Hospitality"? But some also get road rage. Sorry about them. Don't argue with them, as some shoot.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, you can borrow them!
      We've been all around Houston but never in the city, so I am sure we were near you. Next time we will visit.

      Yes, definitely noticed the road rage and I always say to John to not react as they could have guns!

      Delete
  3. Took me a few seconds to figure out that license plate. Clever! I love the jackrabbit statue. What a perfect capture for "joy"!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.